Friday, March 23, 2007

What is a blood orange? by Leonard

One day Jonny's teacher asked him to find out what a blood orange was. So he went home and asked his ten year old brother, his brother said "you ugly"" and Jonny wrote it down. Then he asked his twelve year old sister and she said, "get out my face," and he wrote it down. Then he asked his 1 year old brother and he said, "let's go" and Jonny wrote it down. Then he asked his 17 year old brother who was playing football and he said "24 hut" and Jonny wrote it down. The next day at school his teacher asked him the same question and he read the paper and said "you ugly." His teacher said "excuse me" and he said "get out my face." Then his teacher said, "excuse me, do you want to go to the prinicipal's office?" And he said, "let's go." Then the prinicipal asked him, "how many licks do you want?" Then he said, "24 hut." When he got home he told his brothers and his sister "you gave me the wrong answers!"

2 comments:

julianna avila said...

Leonard, this made me laugh! :) You are quite a writer....

Anonymous said...

Hey Leonard,
That's a really funny story. You told it really well. I laughed a lot. You should be a writer and comedian.
Thanks for writing,
Charles in California