Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fire Man, Chapter 1 "My New Power" by Leonard

One day Jonny was walking to the skate park when he heard a loud boom in the forest. So he ran to check it out. It turned out that there was a large rock in the ground. Then the rock started to shake and Jonny got scared. All of a sudden, green gas came from the rock and circled around Jonny."Ahhhh" screamed Jonny. Then he ran to the skate park. When he arrived at the park he warmed up by doing stretches and jumping jacks. He was still thinking about that rock and green gas. He wondered where did that rock come from?

He saw his friend who was a super genius. He knew everything about science. One time he made glue out of milk. "Hey Jeff," Jonny called. "Guess what happened to me today." "What happened?" Jeff asked. "Well I was walking to this skate park when I heard a boom in the forest," Jonny explained. "So I went to see wha--," Jonny was interrupted by a "hey."

It was the voice of Nicholas Williams, the fastest skate boarder around besides Jonny. "What do you want Nicholas?" Jonny asked rudely. "Let's race Jonny" said Nicholas. When the race started Jonny was flying with fire after he ran up the ramp. "Woa" went everybody in the park. Jonny was flying with fire! "I have fire power," he shouted as he flew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leonard,
This is a great start to your story! Now that I know a little bit more about "Fire Man" I will be able to write Chapter 4 like you asked me to do. Will you post Chapters 2 and 3?
Scott