Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Home of the Fireman by Pernell

My name is Pernell. I have a secret identity. My secret identity is "Fireman." I shoot fire when I want to. Yesterday, I had to save someone. Being Fireman is fun. I can also fly at 100 miles per hour. That scares me when I see airplanes. I like my superpowers. I would never want to lose them. I also battled a villain . His name is Shadow. He has the ability to do anything I can do. I am still trying to find his weakness. Everything I have used makes him stronger. I am trying to defeat him. I just can not find a weakness for this villain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pernell,
This is Charles in California. My secret identity is -- well, it's secret. I only have one superpower -- reading. When I read a book I can instantly go anywhere -- across the country, to another continent, or even another planet.
Thanks for writing,
Charles

Anonymous said...

Hi Pernell,
This is your buddy Scott from California. I like Charles' comment about his *READING* superpower...it really can take you anywhere instantly -- even backwards and forwards in "Time"!

If you are trying to battle the villain, Shadow, take away “light” THAT might make the Shadow less powerful.
Stay strong Fireman.
Scott

Anonymous said...

Hey, Fireman -

I was flying around in the sky last week and nearly ran into your crazy self! You scared me - you scared me so bad that I pooped and a van with a bunch of kids nearly ran off the road because the poop splatted on their windshield and it was so big that they nearly ran off the road.

RVLC KIDS! said...

I liked all of your comments